Monday 8 November 2010

A welcome note.

I've been thinking about starting this for a while and finally here it is. 

This is going to be a space for me to write about things I love: Mainly movies and music, but I may venture elsewhere if the mood suits, especially if i'm drunk when i write on here. 

The name of the blog is a quote from 'Withnail and I'. Its an incredible movie. The reason for the quote is purely out of love for that film, and I couldn't come up with something better on my own.

Blog posts are a comin' soon, i'm definitely gonna write one on why Death From Above 1979 and Femme Fatale seem to represent everything that is good about music over the last 10 years. I watched 'The Social Network' and 'Frost/Nixon' as well over the last two days and they got me thinking about the way big biopics work, which could make for some interesting thoughts. 

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment